Our “serial entrepreneur,” Clint Greenleaf is the successful founder and CEO of several companies, an author, and keynote speaker. Clint speaks to audiences all over the world about how they can bring disciplined innovation and entrepreneurialism into their organizations by focusing on improved relationships and bottom line growth.
Clint’s audiences range from top leaders to front line employees, and everyone walks away with an understanding on how business relationships are one of the keys to success.
As we shine our Friday Featured Speaker spotlight on Clint, we are excited to announce his new program, The Long Game:
Clint’s way of “doing things differently” is a testament to his success. He believes the modern business model of short-term thinking and managing for quarterly returns is killing business in America. Sacrificing relationships for near-term results has been eroding American businesses. The Long Game is a throwback to the old days when companies made long-term investments in their employees, assets grew, customers were loyal, and vendors were honored as part of the company. The Long Game is about relationships, not business models.
Customized and personalized for every audience, Clint’s program delivers a playbook of how people, at any position or title, can recapture success.
Here is how it works:
• The Long Game methods speed up trust and help you truly connect with your customers, vendors, and employees. Discover what motivates them, what they want, what they need, and then apply that knowledge to your business.
• The Long Game is about people. And people are loyal; people give and forgive— Numbers and money do not.
• The Long Game teaches how to see the big picture and ignore outliers that can break a short term relationship.
• The Long Game saves the time and money necessary when on boarding a new customer, vendor, or employee. Learn how to create loyalty instead.
• The Long Game focuses on building relationships and securing reputations that result in brand advocates and brand ambassadors.
Focus on building relationships and creating loyalty by bringing Clint to your upcoming meeting or event. For booking information, please contact Michelle Joyce.