Crisis Management Strategist and keynote speaker, Melissa Agnes launched her first book, Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, in March 2018. In today’s Friday Featured Speaker spotlight, we are excited to announce the launch of Melissa’s 6-part webinar series, tailored to help you meet your specific goals and objectives around building an invincible brand.
Since launching her book, Melissa has received a lot of requests from professionals wanting to build their brand’s invincibility — but like you, are unsure of the process involved in implementing the different phases of the Crisis Ready Model. This webinar series goes a step deeper than her book and is designed to help you implement the processes, procedures, and exercises involved in building out your crisis ready program.
Each webinar will be jam-packed with applicable, implementable content and the best part is, even if you are unable to attend the live webinar, you will be able to re-listen or re-watch each episode as you work through the exercises and take the steps necessary to build your brand’s invincibility.
Melissa’s webinar serious is designed to help you:
• Manage real-time issues in a way that fosters increased trust and credibility in your brand
• Implement a culture where your team is empowered to transform issues into opportunities that strengthen brand equity
• Develop unbreakable relationships with those who matter most to your business
• Develop a robust crisis ready program that prepares you for any negative event that may strike your organization— be it an issue or a full-fledged catastrophic crisis
• Strengthen internal processes and procedures for increased efficiency, productivity, and resilience
• Build brand invincibility
Click here to learn more about the structure, dates, and pricing for Melissa’s webinar series.
Bad things happen to good companies and while you may not have complete control over these “bad things,” you can—and should— be in control of the outcome they have on your brand. Bring Melissa to your next meeting or event by contacting Michelle Joyce. Stay tuned every Friday for additional featured speakers!