Colette Carlson is a Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker and Human Behavior Expert who transforms relationships through the power of connected conversation.
At the heart of every sale, every interaction between a leader and a team member, every conversation with a customer… is a connection. How to make those connections effective, and leverage them for greater success, is the thread woven into every one of Colette’s programs.
Transforming relationships through the power of connected conversation is something Colette is not only passionate about, but something she teaches audiences how to do. Let’s take a closer look at Colette’s program, The Connected Leader:
Successful leaders understand the nuances in communication that make a big difference when inspiring action and cooperation. Leaders know the power of their words and understand that words alone do not generate trust, allegiance, and loyalty. Connection is the glue that keeps relationships, projects, and organizations together.
A leader must be authentic and exhibit the behaviors conveyed in their message to maintain respect for their authority. Advance your communication style, increase your credibility, earn respect, and gain support by learning how to:
- Communicate with candor and clarity to guide your team to achieve remarkable results
- Develop phrases that dissolve conflict and inspire cooperation
- Engage, persuade, and influence others through strategic storytelling
- Exhibit integrity, build trust, and allow Truth Tellers into your life
- Become a human highlighter who champions the accomplishments and strengths of every individual on your team
- Lead with warmth to build connection and trust.
Bring Colette’s positive inspiration and humor to your upcoming meeting or event by contacting Michelle Joyce. Stay tuned every Friday for additional featured speakers.