Marcus Sheridan is a highly sought-after, international keynote speaker known for his unique ability to excite, engage, and motivate audiences. But his story didn’t start on a stage. It started with a business that was run out of an old beat-up pickup truck… that Marcus turned into one of the largest manufacturers in the country.
He delivers more than 70 programs globally each year, inspiring audiences in the areas of sales, marketing, leadership, and business growth.
Forbes named Marcus one of “20 Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss”; he has been dubbed a “Web Marketing Guru” by the New York Times; and he has been featured in Inc., The Globe and Mail, Forbes, and many more.
As an owner of IMPACT, Marcus has established one of the most successful digital sales and marketing agencies in the country.
Mashable rated his book, They Ask, You Answer, the “#1 Marketing Book” to read, and Forbes listed it as one of “11 Marketing Books Every CMO Should Read.”
His most-popular programs, delivered in person or virtually, include:
The Digital Customer
How Today’s Buyer Has Changed and What Your Business Must Do About It
More than any other time in the last 100 years, customers today have made a dramatic shift in the way they make purchasing decisions. Unfortunately, many companies haven’t adapted to this shift and are not prepared for the continual evolution of this “new digital customer.”
In this program, filled with real-world takeaways, Marcus Sheridan brings clarity to the ways buyers have changed, and provides actionable steps on what companies must do to align themselves with this shift in purchasing patterns.
In this program, attendees will:
- Learn the shift that has occurred with today’s buyer [and what that means for sales and marketing departments going forward]
- Discover which specific content and messaging close sales faster and get results
- Find out how video and visual learning is impacting the buying process and what organizations must do to be seen as a “media” company
- Understand how to leverage technologies in the Digital Age
Virtual Sales Mastery
How Sales Teams Can Survive and Thrive in a Virtual Selling World
The world is different now for everyone. As a result, the same selling techniques that worked before the global pandemic aren’t effective anymore.
Unfortunately, most sales teams haven’t had time to effectively adjust to the new virtual demands of buyers. They’re struggling with the technology. They’re struggling with video. They’re struggling to get noticed. And they’re struggling to make the buying process still feel human, personalized, and build trust.
Keynote speaker and author Marcus Sheridan has been teaching successful virtual sales and marketing methods for years.
In this session, attendees will:
- Understand how to create a world-class virtual sales experience, specifically over video, for any product or service
- Master the best practices of setting up and delivering an online, one-to-one video, sales presentation
- Discover more effective ways of prospecting through innovative digital strategies
The Trusted Brand
How Your Organization Can Become the Trusted Voice in a Noisy, Busy World
The Information Age is in full swing, and winning buyer trust has never been more critical. The reality is that brands can no longer expect traditional methods of marketing and sales to win customer interest and build loyalty.
One of the essential keys to gaining the trust of today’s digital consumer is by becoming their go-to source for helpful, useful information. Businesses and brands that focus more on teaching and helping [than on selling] will ultimately win customer trust, gain an incredible amount of market share, and generate more revenue in the process.
In this program, attendees will:
- Discover how buying habits have changed and why name recognition is no longer enough
- Learn how transparent and honest content will move consumers to notice new brands – and switch to them
- Find out exactly what must be done to become the voice of trust in your space
Marcus is powerfully engaging and obsessive about real-world, applicable takeaways for every audience.
To learn more about creating a lasting impact at your next event, connect with us here.