Feelings of stress and burnout have never been more prevalent in our country’s workforce. How can leaders and teams work to improve performance and productivity without feeling overwhelmed? What do the most successful people do to continually get better?
The answers to those questions are revealed in the newest book and keynote program by Alan Stein Jr.
Sustain Your Game
How to Effectively Manage Stress, Avoid Stagnation, and Beat Burnout
Quite possibly the most timely and relevant topic in our country today, sustaining high performance in business and life boils down to the ability to develop strategies for leveling up three key areas:
- PERFORM is about managing stress in the day to day (short term)
- PIVOT is about avoiding stagnation in your current situation (medium term)
- PREVAIL is about beating burnout and making a lasting impact (long term)
Known for the actionable strategies and tools for achieving high performance in his signature program, Raise Your Game, Alan Stein, Jr. takes the next step with this program – teaching audiences how to remain there. Sustain Your Game offers a different approach: improve productivity, impact, results, and fulfillment… while simultaneously decreasing burnout, attrition, and stress.
Sustain Your Game will empower every attendee to:
- Heighten clarity on your true purpose
- Embrace ways to maximize the unseen hours
- View accountability from your inner circle as a gift
- Effectively improve emotional intelligence
- Create standards and systems to sustain fulfillment
SPECIAL OFFER: Any client that confirms Alan by September 1, 2022, for any event taking place in 2022, will receive up to 100 complimentary signed copies of his new book!
To learn more about this new program and this special offer, contact us here.