How valuable, relevant, and consistent is your approach to attracting and retaining customers? If you hesitated before answering, it’s probably time for a new content marketing strategy.
According to marketing and customer experience expert Jay Baer, “Today’s consumers are a wary bunch. After all, they’ve been through a lot. And approximately zero percent of customers are sitting quietly, secretly hoping for more brand-created content to be thrust upon them.”
Introducing Jay’s new marketing keynote program:
The Three Drawbridges: How to Cross Your Customer’s Moat of Attention
To win with content in today’s world, you must fundamentally realign your thinking and your expectations. Instead of assuming your content will succeed, and trying to avoid mistakes that would cause failure, you now must assume your content will fail, and make CERTAIN you pass the three tests required for content lift-off.
These tests are called the “Three Drawbridges of Content Success” – and your customers constantly have their hands on the levers, deciding when and whether to lower the bridges and let you in to their hearts, minds, and wallets.
This fast-paced and funny presentation from hall of fame keynote speaker and bestselling author Jay Baer will entertain you, inspire you, and scare you. Before this session ends, you’ll be scheduling a team meeting to rework your content marketing strategic plan!
Key points in this program include:
- How technology and the global pandemic have shifted customer attitudes and expectations towards content
- Why B2B and B2C customers are wary of your content — and why
- Why the key to content success can’t be found inside a tech platform
- The Three Drawbridges for content success that you must convince your audiences to lower
- The optimal sequence to approach The Three Drawbridges
- Scenarios where you may be able to win with only two bridges lowered
- Specific case studies and examples of organizations that succeed (and fail) with content marketing based on The Three Drawbridges framework.
One of the most coveted experts on marketing, customer experience, and business growth today, Jay has advised numerous iconic brands such as including Caterpillar, Nike, IBM, Allstate, The United Nations, and 32 of the FORTUNE 500. He is an entrepreneurial success story, having started five multi-million-dollar businesses from scratch.
To learn more about Jay Baer and all of his keynote programs, contact us HERE.