We are excited to announce the newest program from keynote speaker Jay Baer:
Jay Baer is Hall of Fame keynote speaker who teaches business growth through customer experience and marketing innovation. He is also a popular emcee and host of large events, New York Times bestselling author of six books, and founder of five, multi-million dollar companies.
Business growth topics of “how to improve customer service” and “how to create a better customer experience” are all the rage these days. Actually, they’ve been hot topics for years. These ongoing initiatives have been shouted at staff meetings, coined as themes for annual conferences, and displayed on the best-seller shelves of your local bookstore.
But what does that even mean?
In today’s world, when the number of points of interactions with your customers may be in the dozens (or even hundreds), tackling customer service or customer experience holistically may seem impossible. You can’t magically get better at every customer touch point… but you CAN get better at the touch points that matter.
Jay Baer’s THINK SMALL is a fast-paced, dynamic, inspirational, and hilarious presentation that shows you how to gain and keep more customers by improving the three things that really matter to them.
Customized and personalized for every audience, Jay teaches:
- Why customer experience is the fastest route to growth
- When customer experience stops and customer service stops
- The elements of your business that are non-negotiable for your customers, and where they’ll give you a pass
- What customers really expect from your business category, and how to exceed it (without spending a fortune)
- Specific, concrete plans you can put into practice tomorrow that will get you to THINK SMALL and produce big results
Rethink business strategy, focus on what matters most, optimize customer experience, and #PickPlaid for your next event! Contact us HERE to learn more about Jay Baer.